Call Center Operations Manager
BroadPath is currently hiring experienced Operations Managers to work from home! Operations Manager will manage remote (work-at-home) member service teams. The OM will ensure that each projects deliverables are met by creating disciplined, organized and standardized processes. The OM will be responsible for managing each project team to produce at the highest level, focusing on meeting quality standards and schedules.
- Manage, train, and develop staff, with emphasis on adherence to established SLA’s
- Create, track, and analyze KPI’s to measure and consistently improve performance
- Strategic involvement in planning and implementing new client projects
- Manage the relationship with the client, including ongoing communication of results and issues
- Promoting a positive and productive culture that adheres to industry best practices and ensures satisfaction of staff and clients.
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to define position requirements, and play an integral role in ongoing hiring decisions
- Communicate critical issues and results to BroadPath executives
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as OM
- 3 + years call center management
- Ability to travel intermittently as determined by each project
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (healthcare mgmt., business administration) or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Experience working with senior management and as a liaison between client and employer preferred
- Preferred experience managing remote teams