Licensed Telesales Supervisor
BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Licensed Health Insurance Telesales Supervisors for this fall’s Health Insurance Enrollment Season. Our most successful supervisors have confidence, initiative, respond positively to pressure, and bring accountability to their work. Supervisors are responsible for measuring and providing appropriate performance feedback, assisting in the implementation of improvement projects, assisting with customer escalations, and providing ongoing support to teams. As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera and USB Headset.
Our Supervisors will work from home and ramp up quickly - BroadPath provides the necessary resources and tools for you to be successful!
- Accountable for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of all team members
- Responsible for measuring and providing appropriate performance feedback, assisting in the implementation of improvement projects, assisting with customer escalations, and providing ongoing support to teams
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Review and Agree to BroadPath’s Bhive Agreement
- Participate and Collaborate in BroadPath’s Bhive Engagement Platform
- Minimum of one year of recent experience as a call center supervisor (preferably managing a healthcare telesales team)
- Active resident Health Insurance License
- Ability to delegate details and items as necessary, with follow up on timeliness and quality and accountability for delivering results
- Responsible for providing your own monitor, mouse, ethernet cable, and keyboard
- Responsible for having 15Mbps download and 5Mbps upload internet speed
- 100% commitment to this season of AEP with BroadPath; attendance during training & project are critical
- Multiple lines of Health Plan Sales Experience
- Prior work at home experience