BroadPath Healthcare Solutions is hiring a Workforce Analyst to work remotely! Our Call Center Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for planning, managing, reporting, and analyzing client services workload. The candidate for this position should have practical call center experience including experience in workforce management and utilizing workforce management tools. The actions and deliverables of this position directly influence the service level performance of the client services and ultimately end user satisfaction.
- Create short-term and intermediate-term workload forecast and schedule for client services resources
- Monitor and adjust resource work schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage to achieve service level targets
- Generate and automate daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly workforce productivity and adherence reports using WFM and contact center tools (N.I.C.E IEX, Avaya CMS)
- Communicate effectively to managers and employees as required to manage workforce
- Work successfully from your home office in a virtual role as a call center Workforce Analyst
- Identify and engage alternative approaches when encountering communication barriers and escalate to leadership as needed
- Minimum of one year experience in call center workforce management
- Experience working in Workforce Management tools like Five9, Avaya, N.I.C.E., Aspect, Blue Pumpkin, etc.
- Must understand industry-standard call center metrics
- Must demonstrate outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, intuition and follow-through combined with a caring attitude
- Ability to quickly learn software applications
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task and prioritize
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable with using and adapting to new and existing technology
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while completing high profile tasks or deadlines