Licensed Health Insurance Agents - SELLING MEDICARE
Our Licensed Medicare Agents are a cut above the rest. They are passionate about the Medicare population, and seek to advise and guide our client’s Medicare eligible members to the absolute best choices for their care. They do this with state-of-the-art assessment tools, numerous provided resources and above all the empathy to get the task done in the most comfortable way for the member, and with the best possible outcomes too.
If you are passionate about what you do and want the opportunity to partner with a world class organization who services outstanding clients with fantastic members, join us today!
WHAT WOULD I DO ON A TYPICAL DAY?
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Accurately explain the differences between various products, and assist individuals in selecting a product that best meets their needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- An active resident health insurance license
- Experience selling Medicare/Medicare Advantage plans to Medicare eligible members
- Empathetic communication style, with emphasis on patience and positive guidance through complex processes
- Effective time management skills
- Collaborative team player
- Disciplined, sincere and brings accountability to their work
- Prior experience working from home
- Licensed to sell health insurance in more than one state