Licensed Health Insurance Agent - Medicare Advantage Telesales
BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Medicare Advantage Licensed Health Insurance Sales Agents for this fall’s Health Insurance Enrollment Season.
Licensed Health Insurance Sales Agents will be responsible for responding to inbound calls from individuals interested in purchasing Medicare Advantage health plans and making outbound calls to individuals who have requested additional information or follow up. Come work remotely with BroadPath as a Licensed Sales Agent!
As a work from home associate, BroadPath will provide you with a Laptop, 4 Port USB Hub, Bhive Web Camera and USB Headset.
- Accurately explain the differences between various products, and assist individuals in selecting a product that best meets their needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- An active resident health insurance license
- Willingness to obtain any non-resident license(s) as needed
- Minimum of one season of recent experience as a health insurance Medicare Advantage Telesales Agent, in a call center or virtual call center environment
- 100% commitment to the training, and work hours for the duration of the assignment
- Excellent schedule adherence - ability to work the hours you are scheduled
- Effective time management skills
- Collaborative, disciplined, sincere and bring accountability to their work
- Diligent, analytical, and cautious with risk
- Team Motivator while remaining responsive to customer needs and concerns
- Empathetic, patient, adaptable
- Multiple lines of Health Plan Sales Experience
- Prior work at home experience