Travel Field Sales Agent
BroadPath is hiring Licensed Field Sales Agent for a twelve-week field sales assignment in the state of Arkansas. Field agents will be responsible primarily for field office support, assisting members and potential members on client plan options.
In addition to paid training and production, BroadPath covers all travel expenses (airfare, rental car, hotel accommodations), cell phone allowance, and a generous per diem to cover incidentals such as meals and entertainment.
We're looking forward to an exciting Sales Season this year and we want you to be a part of it!
**THIS IS A TRAVEL POSITION; MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAVEL TO ARKANSAS**
This is a twelve-week field sales assignment in the state of Arkansas. Licensed field sales agents will be responsible for field office support for client programs. Agents will need to be flexible and comfortable interacting in one on one conversations. Agents will educate members and potential members on client plan options and assist with registration; locations could vary day-to-day or week-to-week. Members and potential members (likely walk-ins to field office locations) will need to be educated on client plan options.
- Previous health plan sales experience
- Active resident health insurance license, ability to get a Non-Resident AR License (cannot reside in the state of AR) 5 months’ minimum
- High level of patience, may need to reiterate information regarding plan options
- Ability to educate members using non-technical jargon
- Possess common sense and logical thinking
- Assist members in weighing pros/cons of various plan options
- Comfortable with “soft sell” techniques
- Previous Medicare, Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) and Medicaid experience is preferred, but not required