Provider Service Representative
BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Provider Service Representatives! Our dedicated team of Provider Service Representatives will take calls from providers who will have questions regarding member eligibility, member coverages, benefit types, copays, and claims. Provider Service Representatives must commit to the entire duration of this long term project as well as complete any required training(s). Join our team of Provider Service Representatives who have exceptional experience and are dedicated to excellence. Come work remotely with BroadPath as a Provider Service Representative today!
Collaborative team player, energetic, positive, good communication skills and great at actively listening. This team handles multiple types of calls for providers and the best fit is someone who enjoys researching and following the requirement to utilize work processes to answer questions accurately.
- Responsible for verifying member coverages, benefit types, eligibility dates, and claim payment/statuses for providers
- Estimate member’s out of pocket expenses for select procedures or services and explain member copayments
- Associates are expected to meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, adherence, and attendance
- Must commit to entire project duration (long term)
- REQUIRED: Minimum of one year of recent experience as a health plan Provider Customer Service Representative
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work at home experience