BroadPath is hiring experienced Eligibility Specialists to work from home! Under the direction of their Supervisor, Eligibility Specialists accurately maintain enrollment records based on daily requests received from the various internal and external stakeholders. This is a fast-paced, high volume role. In order to be successful in this role, you should possess strong professional communication skills, written and verbal, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Responsible for the accurate update and maintenance of enrollment records received electronically to facilitate the processing of claims and other service requests, in accordance with operational policies and daily production standards
- Process assigned eligibility reports to completion, accurately updating and maintaining enrollment records, in accordance with operational policies and procedures.
- Ensures accurate and timely data entry into the IDX system for each patient, according to established standards.
- Process electronic verification request from internal and external stakeholders.
- Call and follow up with Healthcare Plans to resolve eligibility issues.
- Properly analyzes various payor eligibility responses to find the information needed to complete verifications.
- Follows all HIPAA, compliance, privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Updates and maintains enrollment records of members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in healthcare, preferrably in a member/provider service role
- IDX system experience
- Ability to Interact and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external contacts to support compliance and high levels of service
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid technical aptitude with ability to navigate multiple systems at once
- Minimum education level of high school diploma/GED
- Previous customer service experience