Customer Care Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up to be successful on your first day. WE ARE HIRING FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES!
As part of our dynamic Member Service Representative team, you will provide world class customer service to our members via inbound calls. You will assist them with questions surrounding their coverage, updating relevant account information, or helping resolve any inquiries they may have!
- Provide quality customer care, follow all departmental procedures, and meet or exceed departmental productivity standards
- Work a highly regimented schedule with a full day of assisting customers on the phone
- Properly escalate telephone calls to escalated departments, process online call sheets and required documentation
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and any job specific regulations in place for their team and role
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience
- Some experience in money or financial customer service capacity, i.e. credit advisor, cashier, etc.
- Maintain daily productivity and time management requirements.
- Show excellent customer service skills, as indicated by Quality Assurance scores and other measures.
- Strong customer service skills including diplomacy and the art of diffusing tense situations
- Excellent attendance and strict adherence to daily schedules is required in order to be successful in the job.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous call center experience
- Previous successful work at home experience
Some of our call center positions require a specialized level of experience interacting with a particular type of customer such as: a health insurance plan member or a financial services customer as examples. This specialized experience will be listed in the qualifications when it’s required for an available position.