Financial Customer Care Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Our Financial Customer Care Rep will provide quality customer service, adhere to departmental procedures, and exceed departmental productive standards. Our Customer Care Representative can expect an average of 50-100 inbound calls per day; daily duties will include payment transaction processing, responding to a variety of inquiries, and ensuring an efficient and positive experience for the customer.
- Support our client’s business by fielding inbound calls from customers
- Process transactions (domestic & international) by working with our Client's CRM tool. Provide customers with our client’s products and services while exceeding department productivity standards, call quality, adherence, and attendance
- Although assistance is available, you will be expected to be primarily self-reliant and utilize the extensive online knowledge base that is provided
- Properly escalate telephone calls to escalated departments, process online call sheets, and required documentation. Collaborate with Escalations, Compliance, and Fraud Departments
Minimum Qualifications to be successful in this position:
- 2 or more years of Call Center Experience
- Highly Proficient Computer Skills (Data entry, navigating between multiple systems, password management)
- Experience in a money or financial customer service capacity, i.e. credit advisor, cashier, etc.
- Grit; ability to demonstrate passion and perserverance towards goals despite being confronted by obstacles or distractions
- Core competencies of communication, leadership, ability to drive change, innovative outlook and problem analysis
- 100% attendance to BroadPath's Paid Training
- Exceed daily productivity and time management expectations
Our Financial Customer Care Representative will receive the following benefits:
- Working experience with a CRM platform
- Working experience the Salesforce platform
- Training completion bonus! Upon successful completion of onboarding paperwork, corporate compliance training, and attendance of your paid training (95% or higher attendance required), you will receive our $100 Training completion Bonus!
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay