Provider Service Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. BroadPath is hiring remote, work from home, Provider Service Representatives! Our dedicated team of Provider Service Representatives will take calls from providers who will have questions regarding member eligibility, member coverages, benefit types, copays, and claims. Provider Service Representatives must commit to the entire duration of this long term project as well as complete any required training(s). Join our team of Provider Service Representatives will who have exceptional experience and are dedicated to excellence. Come work remotely with BroadPath as a Provider Service Representative today!
- Responsible for verifying member coverages, benefit types, eligibility dates, and claim payment/statuses for providers
- Estimate member’s out of pocket expenses for select procedures or services and explains member copayments
- Associates are expected to meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, adherence, and attendance
Our Provider Service Representative will receive the following benefits:
- REQUIRED: Minimum of one year of recent experience as a health plan Provider Customer Service Representative
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay