Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Our Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will receive inbound calls from current Pharmacy Plan Members responding to inquiries regarding benefit and eligibility information, as well as status. Representatives can also expect to make outbound calls to members regarding prescription issues.
- Explain plans, procedures, protocols, benefits, services and any other necessary information to the members
- Adhere to all call metrics as set forth by the client including Schedule Adherence, Average Handling Time, After Call Work and CSAT scores (Customer Satisfaction Scores) if applicable
- Excellent schedule adherence - time management is a must
- Be dependable, organized and service minded
- Have quality focus and are detail oriented
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
Our Pharmacy Customer Care Representative will receive the following benefits:
- Previous customer service experience
- Highly Proficient Computer Skills (Data entry, navigating between multiple systems, password management)
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently from home, as well as with a team
- 100% attendance during training
- Responsible for providing your own 19" monitor or larger with VGA or HDMI port with corresponding cable, USB wired mouse, ethernet cable, and optional USB wired keyboard
- Training completion bonus! Upon successful completion of onboarding paperwork, corporate compliance training, and attendance of your paid training, you will receive our $100 Training completion Bonus!
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay