Member Service Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up to be successful on your first day. Member Service Agents will interact with members regarding medical and pharmacy benefits, eligibility & claims inquiries, billing, and general requests. Our Agents will advocate on behalf of our Client's Members in a compassionate manner to meet their healthcare needs.
- Advocate for the member by making the interaction hassle-free by contacting providers, pharmacies, or ancillary providers on member's behalf
- Effectively ensures members are connected to appropriate specialists and/or enrolled in the correct programs, based on member’s needs and eligibility.
- Compassionately respond and resolve member service inquiries related to plan benefits, eligibility, billing, etc
- Educate members about the fundamentals of health care benefits
- Meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center setting
- Position requires strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy, patience, adaptability, and a strong work ethic are critical to your success
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Our Member Service Representative will receive the following benefits:
- Previous health plan experience
- Previous work at home experience
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay
- Training completion bonus! Upon successful completion of onboarding paperwork, corporate compliance training, and attendance of your paid training, you will receive our $100 Training completion Bonus