Medicaid Claims Processor
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Claims Processors will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry, review, and resolution of simple to moderate complexity Medicaid claims in accordance with guidelines, procedures, and policies as outlined by our client.
- Process incoming Medicaid claims in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines
- Verify presence of all required data fields and that applicable medical records are included/reviewed (where required)
- Refer claims for medical claim review as necessary/applicable
- Work effectively in a virtual, work-from-home, telecommute position processing claims
- 2+ years of recent Health Insurance Claims Processing experience
- Ability to maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Good attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
Our Claims Processor will receive the following benefits:
- Prior experience processing Medicaid claims highly preferred, but not required.
- Prior work from home experience
- IDX system experience
- AHCCCS system experience
- Citrix, Siebel, HPIS, DataNet, Excel/SharePoint
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay