Member Service Representative
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is excited to be hiring Member Service Representatives! Our Member Service Representatives will work from home and will review medication inquiries and assist in resolving customers issues. Member Service Representatives will communicate via phone, email, and fax, and will be performing detailed data entry tasks.
- Inbound/outbound calls from members, pharmacists, and various internal departments
- Reviewing medication inquiries and contacting healthcare providers for follow-up information
- Reviewing provider documentation and accurately interpreting and entering data into the database
- 1 Year of Healthplan Call Center Experience
- Ability to effectively mulitask, with strong attention to detail
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Grit; demonstrated passion and perseverance towards goals despite obstacles and distractions
- Reliable hardwired internet with a minimum speed of 15mbps Download / 5mbps Upload
Our Member Service Representatives will enjoy the following benefits:
- Training completion bonus! Upon successful completion of onboarding paperwork, corporate compliance training, and attendance of your paid training, you will receive our $100 Training completion Bonus!
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay