Job DescriptionInnovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is excited to be hiring Supervisors! Our Supervisors will oversee the day to day operations of assigned teams. Supervisors will be responsible for measuring and providing appropriate performance feedback, assisting in the implementation of improvement projects, assisting with customer escalations, and providing ongoing support to teams. Supervisors will be expected to maintain team performance and quality standards based on established metrics and benchmarks.
- Accountable for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of all team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals such as quality, adherence, service level and average handling times are met
- Ensures compliance to policies, procedures, and state and federal regulations
- Monitor performance and provide coaching and feedback to team members
- Monitors team chat to answer questions and discuss project priorities with the team
- May be managing local and remote team members
- Monitor and evaluate teams calls on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and HIPAA regulations
- Minimum of one year of recent experience as a call center supervisor (preferably managing a healthcare member services team)
- Experience managing employee performance including coaching to call center metrics
- Must have strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Experience with support channels including telephone, email, and chat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our Supervisors will enjoy the following benefits:
- Strong Compensation Package
- Paid Training & Weekly Pay!
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit; includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!