BroadPath is hiring a Training Coordinator to work from home! The Training Coordinator will be tracking adherence to curriculum, attendance to training meetings, coordination of training related tasks, and training tracking, training procedures and reporting. Ensure trainers are focused solely on the delivery of training (delivery, co-training, observing, training preparation, and training coaching). Ensure trainers are delivering the curriculum as designed and that they are continuously improving.
- Coach trainers to provide effective learning facilitation.
- Provide support related to training, scheduling training events.
- Ensure trainers are kept abreast of training requirements.
- Ensure trainers are completing all required tracking.
- Successfully complete training for role in which they are responsible.
- Conduct training change management. Ensure the maximum effectiveness of staff by implementing coaching programs.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs and implement remediation programs
- Ensure Trainers are completing all appropriate pre-class preparation and course work.
- 2 years training experience
- 2 years leadership experience
- Resident Accident & Health Producer license preferred but not required.
- Previous successful WAH experience
- Healthcare knowledge
- Experience working with larger classes (20+ people)