BroadPath is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to work onsite at our Tucson, AZ headquarters! The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing equipment, managing inventory levels, ensuring the timely delivery of equipment and supervising staff.
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of equipment.
- Maintaining suitable inventory levels of shipping supplies.
- Ensuring basic equipment maintenance is completed.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
- Ensure on-time shipping and receiving.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.