Provider Service Representative
Job DescriptionGrow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential! Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices. BroadPath is immediately hiring Provider Service Representatives! Our Provider Service Representatives will work from home and response to inquiries from Providers and Provider Offices.
- Respond to inbound calls from healthcare providers, assisting with provider portal system navigation and account login issues
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, while accurately documenting the interaction in the appropriate database
- Previous call center experience
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Strong computer and telephone multitasking skills including the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Grit; demonstrated passion and perservance towards goals despite obstacles or distractions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Provider Service Representative will receive the following benefits:
- Access to BroadPath's Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401k
- Bhive kit: includes web camera which allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay