Health Insurance Sales Coach
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. BroadPath is currently hiring Sales Coaches! Our Sales Coaches will be responsible for working with Site Supervisors to execute daily plans aimed at driving improvements to sales performance from our Agents! Our Sales Coaches will be actively engaged side by side with our Agents and Representatives providing coaching and guidance in real time, as well as facilitating coaching calibrations in one-on-one and group settings.
- Coach Agents and Representatives to improve knowledge. engage Consumers, compliantly enroll Consumers into an appropriate plan, and enhance sales skills where appropriate
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and Site Supervisors to develop and execute upon daily plan to drive improved performance
- Coach and update Agents and Representatives via call calibrations, one-on-ones, live side-by-sides, huddles, team meetings, etc
- Drive high-performance sales, compliance and consumer experience standards and outcomes by executing on the details outlined within this Operations Guide as well as the Supervisor/Coach training. Recommend changes when necessary. Assist in implementation of new processes Collaborate actively and fully with client onsite and offsite staff. Complete Sales Efficiency Call Evaluation Forms daily
- Complete Group Sales Efficiency Call Evaluation Forms (if applicable)
- Must have active Health Producer License in your home state
- Prior Inbound Call Center Experience
- Sales Coaches will be required to effectively take and pass a Simulated Call Assessment facilitated by a Vendor Lead or SME prior to overseeing a team.
- Sales Coaches will attend any ongoing or refresher training that an Agent or Representative would attend