Licensed Bilingual (English/Spanish) Telesales Supervisor
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey - don’t just take it from us - become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! At BroadPath we strive to transform the modern workplace by embracing the spirit of revolution coupled with advanced technology to create an experience out of the every day. BroadPath is excited to be hiring Bilingual Telesales Supervisors to Work from Home! Our Supervisors must be fluent in Spanish. Our Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of Agents and Representatives and their related activities. Our Supervisor will have an active visible presence on our Call Center Floor, deliver face-to-face coaching support to Agents and Representative, and drive performance!
- Analyze daily reporting to identify strengths and opportunities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Agents & Representatives
- Effectively direct and utilize our Site Coaches to drive sales performance improvement
- Coach and update Agents & Representatives via Call Calibrations, One on Ones, Team Meetings, etc.
- Direct Coach's activities to drive positive performance within the Team
- Complete Sales Efficiency Call Evaluation Forms
- Assist in implementation of of new processes
- Respond to Group Escalations (if applicable)
- Must be fluent in the English and Spanish languages
- Active Resident Health Insurance License required
- Demonstrated strength in reporting analysis with goal of identifying areas of opportunity to drive performance
- Working knowledge of Agent & Representative roles in order to full support and understand our team
- Adaptability; willingness to adapt quickly to change
- Self-Motivated with ability to motivate a team to success
Our Bilingual Supervisors will enjoy the following benefits:
- Multiple lines of Health Plan Sales Experience
- Prior work at home experience
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay